Call us today at email@example.com (+62 821 3805 3306)
We are always looking for people to speak at our international conferences.
Indonesia Management Information System Forum (IMISF), STMIK Raharja and Ngurah Rai University welcome you to the International Conference Management Information System (ICMIS ’19) to be held on the 5th – 6th September 2019 in Bali, Indonesia. This year’s conference theme “MIS perspective in industry 4.0.” highlights the presentation of new trends, advances and research in all areas of Management Information System. There will be coaching clinic session for those who are interested in how to develop a research in MIS domain and how to write publication as well.
ICMIS ’19 calls for paper presentations from scholars, practitioners, and students for an important international conference. All submitted papers will be reviewed by experts in the field based on the criteria of originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers presented in this conference will be published in International Journal of Electronic Commerce Studies, ISSN 2073-9729 (Scopus Q4), with some revisions and English Proof reading)
Objectives of Conference:
1) Witness the participation of the Academicians, Universities, Professionals and Industry Experts gathering on a global platform to discuss the future prospect in areas of Business, Finance, Education, Linguistic and Information Communication Technology and how each area will be applied to the real world in the perspectives of Management Information System concept. It is an opportunity for researchers to meet and discuss solutions, scientific results, and methods in solving intriguing problems in these fields.
2) Provide a forum for professionals engaged in research and development to share ideas, interact with others, present their latest works, and strengthen the collaboration among academics, researcher and professionals. It is a single track, highly- selective conference attended by foremost experts in this area from academia, industry and government.
3) Establish a discourse on management information system in the time of industry 4.0 to meet innovation sustainable development that will engage policy-makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and people concerned about the structural and institutional changes needed to make the transition and innovation development.
4) Promote integration of functional and behavioral areas of Management Information Systems, Business, Finance, Education, Linguistic and Information Communication Technology with concepts and methodologies with explicit focus on modelling and applied decision-making.
5) Offer practical guidance bridging the gap between theory and practice and draws on a wide range of disciplines, including accounting, decision sciences/management science, finance, information systems, marketing, operations/business process and strategic/organizational management.
6) Provide a vehicle for dissemination and exchange of information between professionals, academics, researchers, policy-makers and educators and all others interested in innovative and challenging thinking about the complexities of sustainable development.
Applications and Empirical Studies, including
- Prediction/information markets
- Experience with e-commerce systems and markets Economic approaches to spam control
- Pricing for quality of service
- Web analysis and characterization for e-commerce
- Open access publishing
- User contributed content
- Economics of online textual content
- Behavioral and experimental economics and management related to e-commerce
- Behavioral and experimental education related to e-learning, multimedia online learning.
Theory and Foundations, including
- Computational aspects of economics, game theory, finance, and voting
- Automated mechanism design, including computational pricing
- Algorithmic mechanism design
- Auction and negotiation technology
- Formation of supply chains, coalitions, and virtual enterprises
- Agency and contract theory in e-commerce
- Game-theoretic aspects of network formation on the
- Internet Preferences and decision theory
- Economics of information Security,
Security, Privacy, Encryption, and Digital Rights, including
- Intellectual property and digital rights management
- Digital payment systems
- Privacy-enhancing technologies
- Economics of information security and privacy
- Cloud accounting
Architectures and Languages, including
- Peer-to-peer, grid, and other open distributed systems
- Mobile commerce
- Software and systems requirements, architectures, and performance
- Languages for describing agents, goods, services, and contracts
- Automation, Personalization, and Targeting, including
- AI and autonomous agent systems in e-commerce
Automated shopping, trading, and contract management
- Recommendation, reputation, and trust systems
- Advertising and marketing technology
- Sponsored web search, viral marketing
- Databases and data mining
- Machine learning for e-commerce applications
- Mobile and location-based services
- Search and information retrieval for e-commerce
CALL FOR PAPERS
Please submit your paper to the easychair system through this link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icmis2019
Accepted papers presented in this conference will be published in special issue international journal indexed by Scopus, with some revisions and English Proofread. International Journal of Electronic Commerce Studies, ISSN 2073-9729 (Scopus Q4).
Schedule Date Conference Date 05-06 September 2019 Camera Ready Submission 05 August 2019 Author Registration (Regular) 01 August2019 Author Registration (early bird) 21 July 2019 Acceptance Notification 20 April extend to 20 July 2019 Submission Deadline 15 April extend to 01 July 2019 Paper Submission (starting) 01 February 2019
Registration IncludesAttendance to all Keynote Session at the conference
Attendance to all Paper Presentations
Networking Sessions on all conference days
Conference Lunches and Refreshments
|Participant||Early Payment||Regular Payment|
|Foreigner Presenter||USD 450||USD 500|
|Domestic Presenter||IDR 5.000.000||IDR 5.500.000|
VENUE: Aston Denpasar Hotel & Convention Center (Bali Island, Indonesia)
- Taqwa Hariguna, Ph.D
College of AMIKOM Purwokerto
Vice Conference Manager
- Associate Professor. Dr. Ir. Untung Rahardja, M.T.I., MM
Technical Program Committee
- Dr. Willy Abdilah
Universitas Negeri Bengkulu
- Husni Teja Sukmana, Ph.D
Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah
- Agung Dharmawan Buchdadi, Ph.D
Universitas Negeri Jakarta, Indonesia
- Alphin Stephanus Musila, Ph.D
Politeknik Negeri Ambon, Indonesia
- Professor. Min Tsai Lai
Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Dr. Berlilana
STMIK AMIKOM Purwokerto
- Professor. Achmad Benny Mutiara
- Professor. Shih Chih Chen
National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology
- Eric Pardede, Ph.D
La Trobe University
- Professor. Chung Wen Hung
Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Professor. Dr. Hamidah
Universitas Negeri Jakarta
- Professor. Lee Jeong Bae
Sun Moon University
- Professor. Hidetaka Nambo
- Dr. Hoang Thi Thanh Ha
University of Danang
- Nguyen Huyen Trang, Ph.D
Dai Nam University
- Dr. Suharnomo
- Professor. Jalel Ben-Othman
University of Paris 13
- Dr. Akmal
Ahmad Dahlan University
- Andree emmanuel widjaja, Ph.D
Universitas Pelita Harapan
- Daryanto, Ph.D
- Fajar Aswin, S.ST.,M.Sc
Polikteknik Manufaktur Bangka Belitung
- Dr. Ritthikorn Siriprasertchok
- Johan Reymond Batmetan,S.Pd,MT,ITILF
Universitas Negeri Manado
- Wei-Ting Lin, Ph.D
National Chiao Tung University
- Bambang Yuwono, S.T. M.T
UPN VETERAN Yogyakarta
- Dr. Nguyen Xuan Tho
NgheAn University of Economics, Vietnam
- Ilham Ari Elbaith Zaeni, Ph.D
Universitas Negeri Malang
- Rahmadya Trias Handayanto, Ph.D
Universitas Islam 45 Bekasi
- Professor. Yongrok Choi, Ph.D
College of Economics and International Trade. Inha University, South Korea.
- Professor. Chih-Chien Wang, Ph.D.
Institute of Information Management National Taipei University, Taiwan.
- Professor. Shih-Chih Chen, Ph.D
Department of Information Management National Kaohsiung University of Science and Technology, Taiwan.
- Associate Professor. Dr. Ir. Untung Rahardja, M.T.I., MM.
STMIK Raharja, Indonesia.